This sandwich recipe is an easy twist on a classic favorite. Just by adding some Spiced Pineapple Zinger, your grilled cheeses may never be the same again. It’s the perfect comfort sandwich served with soup or standing alone. This recipe comes from a set of loyal Tortured Orchard fans. Each week it’s wonderful to see their faces at my market stand, and their recipes will delight each time.
– Tortured Orchards Spiced Pineapple Zinger , 1-3 tsp
– 2 pieces of your favorite bread – Oatnut was used in this recipe
– American Cheese – 1 Slice ( Cheddar would also be delicious)
– Butter /Mayonnaise
– Nonstick frying pan or cast iron pan
* Assemble this as you would a grilled cheese. On a piece of bread spread your desired Spiced Pineapple Zinger amount. مراهنات رياضية Then Top with your slice of cheese then top the sandwich the remaining piece of bread.
* Place your frying pan on the stove and turn on to a small to medium amount of heat.
* Before placing your sandwich in the pan smear the top piece of the sandwich bread with butter or a scant amount of mayonnaise (Yes, I know it sounds weird but trust me it will make the best grilled cheese…so try it sometime) and place the butter/mayo side piece of bread facing down in the pan. Once placed in the pan, smear the other side so when you flip it your bread will not burn.
* Depending on how high your heat is will determine when your bread needs to be flipped onto the other side, but the sandwich should be flipped when the side making contact with the pan is a nice toasty brown. مواقع المراهنات العالمية Using your spatula will make this flipping process easy. طريقة الربح في لعبة الروليت
If you don’t have a stove or hotplate to work with to make this grilled cheese it can easily be baked in a toaster oven, again you will have to watch it so you will know when to flip your Sandwich.
For my meat people: If you’re looking for even more from this grilled cheese try adding some crispy bacon slices (precooked of course, the raw bacon will NOT get cooked inside of the sandwich), deli ham, or turkey slices. Or you can always try the vegetarian bacon as well!