If You’re unfamiliar with Spaghetti Squash, once you’ve tasted this recipe you will be hooked. This is a terrific Vegetarian dish, but by adding some scrambled meat of choice it can please even the die hard Carnivores. This is easy, approachable and great for a comforting hot meal after a long day.
Tortured Orchard’s Spiced Pineapple Zinger – 2 Tablespoons
Spaghetti Squash – 1 Large sliced lengthwise (in half)
Brown Rice – 1 Cup cooked according to directions ( boil in a bag is incredibly easy for the non rice cookers out there)
Parsley – to taste as much as you like
Onion – 1 Large small diced
Garlic – 2 cloves
Panko – 3 Tablespoons (optional)
Olive Oil – 2-3 Tablespoons
Salt – To Taste
Pepper – To Taste
Sheet Tray / Cookie Sheet / Tin Foil
Mixing Spoons / Wooden Spoons
* Turn your oven onto 400 degrees
* Using your knife on your cutting board carefully slice the Squash in half lengthwise and clean the Squash removing the seeds and insides. Dispose of all the seeds and place your Squash on the sheet tray/cookie sheet or on Tin foil and set aside until your oven has reached temperature, then place the Squash in the oven for about 35-45 minutes, until cooked.
* While your Squash cooks, cook Rice according to the directions and when finished set aside.
* While your rice cooks away, start cutting your Vegetables. On your cutting board clean and small dice your Onion and Garlic. Turn your Saute Pan onto medium heat and add about a tablespoon or so of Oil. When the Oil is hot add your Onion and then Garlic. Saute 4-6 minutes until translucent. If you feel your light is too high you can always turn it down to low and make sure you are stirring your Onions/Garlic every now and then to ensure they don’t burn. كيف تربح المال من الانترنت مجاناً
* While the Onions/Garlic Saute check your Rice and if not yet cooked, continue with your chopping. Move onto the Parsley, chop and reserve.
* At this point if your Onion/Garlic mixture are looking good add them to your mixing bowl. Also add in the Mixing Bowl Spiced Pineapple Zinger, the cooked Rice and half the chopped Parsley. Mix together and taste for seasoning. Adjust the Salt and Pepper, and set aside until your Squash is cooked.
* When your Squash is done, remove from the oven and in it’s open cavity stuff half the Rice Mixture in one side and half in the other side of the Squash. Sprinkle with Panko and Olive oil and place back in the oven long enough for the breadcrumbs to brown a little. This is optional, some people like the crunch. العاب القمار على الانترنت Garnish with remaining Parsley. تعليم البوكر للمبتدئين